At Elucid, our mission is to advance quantitative imaging and integrative medical science for the benefit of patients. We develop products and services to better inform medical decisions and manage individual patients and to improve the effectiveness of clinical trials of novel therapies.
Our revolutionary development platform QI-Bench provides the means for rigorously exploiting potentially massive data sets to transform radiological imaging for the 21st century with reproducible science.
Our flagship atherosclerosis product vascuCAP™ challenges the status quo by thinking differently to provide the world's burgeoning baby boomer population with a non-invasive and effective biomarker that stratifies dangerous atherosclerotic plaques to save lives and reduce disability due to stroke and heart attack.
- Elucid Bioimaging to Exhibit at Cambridge Healthtech 5th Annual ADAPT Congress 2013
Nov. 4-6, 2013 at Boston Marriott Cambridge, Cambridge, MA
Elucid Bioimaging, Inc. will be presenting the following Posters:
“Quantitative Assessment of Vascular Disease Severity: Development of a Theranostic Imaging Biomarker”
“Performance of Tumor Volume Measured by Computed Tomography as an Imaging Biomarker for Oncologic Drug Development”
- Elucid Bioimaging Inc. formed August 2013
- NSF-SBIR Phase I Summary Results August 2013 August 2013
- QI-Bench used by completed project: SBIR Phase I - Computer Aided Prognosis of Debilitating Disease, Federal Award 10: 1248316. (see project outcomes report) July 2013
- Poster: "Non-invasive Theranostic to Predict and Assess Response to Atherosclerotic Drugs"
presented at Experimental Biology 2013, Boston, MA.
- Read More News...